Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Boys Live Here

I am so pleased to share another scrapbooking layout with you- I just don't get to scrap as much as I would like to!  I was itching to use my Silhouette Cameo to make a page title and some elements and I love this photo capturing a little piece of what living with little boys looks like.




I used papers and a button from Studio Calico's Take Note Collection, a stamp set from American Crafts, some washi tape, some Thickers and a simple office clip.  But the really fun part was being able to take any font on my computer and cut letters with my Silhouette.  I cut letters and arrows from both patterned paper and from vellum- so much fun!




I just love being able to cut fonts with my Silhouette....should stop me buying so many Thickers.....hmmmmm nope, probably not LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment