Wednesday, December 19, 2012

AEI♥U Challenge (Card 4)

Here is my fourth card in Avery Elle's AEI♥U Challenge and this time I think I finally met the brief- to create a project that sums up your personal paper crafting style.  I started out with a white card base and added some bright yellow polka-dot patterned paper.  Then I stamped the Polaroid frame from "Picture It"- once on white and then again on some more yellow paper.  I cut the middle out of the yellow piece and adhered that to the middle.  I stamped an owl and added some googly eyes.  Then I stamped the "Comment: Like" and the "I forgot" from "Picture It" and finally the "Oh Snap" speech bubble from the same set in some dark red ink, cut it out and popped it up on some foam dots.  I decided to also add some red colouring to the owl with a  marker.



Now we're talking!  Clean and simple with nice bright colours- I think my stamping mojo is back :-)

2 comments: