Thursday, August 6, 2015

Kraft Plus | August Challenge

I'm playing along again with the Kraft Plus Challenge Blog this month and the August Challenge really got my brain ticking over.




I have always loved the look of white on a kraft background so I decided to keep it simple and reach for my white gel pen, some vellum scraps, a piece of white card, some kraft (of course) and my Silhouette Cameo machine.



Now don't get too excited- all that doodling was done with my Cameo!  I selected some files from the Silhouette store, laid it all out in the software and then used my white gel pen and the sketch function.  Cool huh?




This "Rise and Shine" card is also a cut file from the Silhouette store....


  
I used white pigment ink to stamp the date.



There were a few spots that I had to touch up with my pen, but I love the sketchy look I was able to achieve.




Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment