Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Project Life Week 21

I finally completed Week 21- usually I select photos, edit them, create my cards, print and slip into pockets all in one sitting, but this week I had to attack things in small chunks.  I have used the Polka Dot Party Mini Kit this week and it suited my outdoorsy photos very well.  It's a double page layout so I had space to include some screen shots from my husband's Facebook as well as what I've been watching and reading.

Here is the LHS.....




Here is the RHS.....




And here is the entire week.....




I've been asked a few times lately why I use "Design A" every week, and the answer is simple- if I use the same format each week, putting it all together is a no-brainer.  I know that I need to print six 6x4's (either full 6x4 or comprised of two 3x4) per page and that I only need to crop photos to either 6x4 or 3x4.  Simple = quick!


No comments:

Post a Comment