Thursday, January 15, 2015

Feeling Sketchy | Sketch #113


It's time for a new sketch and we welcome Karleigh Sue Digi's as our sponsor.


Hi! I'm Cheri Shull, designer of Karleigh Sue Digi's.
KS officially launched in July 2014. I have loved
drawing since I was a small child. 
Now at age 30 I have come to realize my specific purpose in life is drawing. 
I have tried my hand at all sorts of arts, crafts, sewing, 
painting, cooking, baking and even up-cycling.
The time came to focus and center my career into one path instead
of multiple ones. I live in South Florida, USA (for now)
I was born in Ohio and long to return to the country life.
I am also a work-from-home
mommy of three. 
I dream of sharing my artwork across the world and being able
to use it to make a difference in this world.


You can find Karleigh Sue Digi's here on Etsy.

Now here's the sketch.....



I used this image from Karleigh Sue, papers from Heartfelt Creations and some ribbon from my stash.  



I coloured my image with coloured pencils blended with gamsol and added some light shading around the cupcake to add dimension. 




I then added some shimmer with a Wink of Stella Glitter Marker.  I also added Glossy Accents to the flame and to the sprinkles on the cupcake.



I hope you'll play along with us and be sure to pop over to Feeling Sketchy for more inspiration from the DT and for all the challenge details.

No comments:

Post a Comment