Thursday, January 1, 2015

Feeling Sketchy | Sketch #112


It's time for a new card sketch at Feeling Sketchy and we welcome back Scrapbook Circle as a Challenge Sponsor.



Hello and welcome to Scrapbook Circle!Ever since I was young, it has been important to me to document the stories of my life. From the time I received my first camera when I was eight years old until now, taking pictures and organizing them to tell stories has been an important part of my life.In 2006 my dear friend, Crystal, and I decided to share our love of scrapbooking with others and we started Scrapbook Circle. It has been such a fabulous adventure to get to share our passion for preserving memories with others. After about a year and a half of running Scrapbook Circle, Crystal decided that she needed to focus more time on her family, so she turned her responsibilities over to me. It is such a blessing to be able to preserve my family’s memories and I’m sure you feel the same way about preserving your memories. I am truly thankful everyday for this wonderful opportunity to connect with others who find preserving their memories as important as I do.  I love this creative journey and I hope you will join me as we learn and grow together.
Lisa Andrews

And now here's the sketch.....



 I took some papers from the "Everyday Circus" Collection by Fancy Pants Designs and created a shaker card using vellum as the window material rather than clear acetate.  

My sentiment is from this set called "Sketchy Banners" by Simon Says Stamp and I heat embossed it with silver and cut it out using the "Sketchy Banners" die set.





And my sentiment continues onto the inside of the card, where I silver heat embossed it on the black card base.



I hope you'll play along with us and be sure to pop over to Feeling Sketchy for more inspiration from the DT and for all the challenge details.


No comments:

Post a Comment