Sunday, February 16, 2014

Project Life Week 7

Oh boy, Week 7 was rather forgettable.  We had a very low-key week, not many photos and I found myself in a bit of a funk.  I have had pain in my left heel for a while and this week decided to get it checked out.  I have a stress fracture and have to stay off it - yeah right!  They wanted to pop a cast on it to force me to stay off it, but I politely but firmly declined.  How am I supposed to look after two little boys with my foot in plaster? A few years ago I broke my other foot and had a cast- it was a nightmare, and that was with hubs home to help out!  So let's just say, I am doing my best to stay off it but a Mum's gotta do what a Mum's gotta do......

When I sat down to do this week's PL and realised I didn't have much to record, I decided to do a single-page spread rather than try and fill a double-page spread with "fluff".  I suspect next week will be pretty dull as well, so it can go on the facing page to this week's.  It was Jade last week, so it's the Kraft Edition this week.

Here is Week 7.....



Now in the interests of resting this foot of mine, I'm going to read a few chapters of my book before the boys require feeding again ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment