Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Layout Share | Basic Grey

As you might remember, I have stopped buying new product in an attempt to use up old product and I had squirreled away the Knee Highs & Bow Ties collection by Basic Grey.  I buy these amazing products and then stash them away waiting for "the right project". Then I forget I have them LOL!

This collection is perfect for little boys so when I wanted to scrap this photo of my little boy playing with his trucks and trains and I stumbled across these papers, it was a no-brainer and I had to finally cut into them.

My little guy always lays down like this when he's playing with anything with wheels- he must like watching the wheels turn.









I've left this collection in a spot where I can easily see it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment