Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Project Life Week Eight

It was back to using Seafoam again for Week 8.  I can't wait for the Midnight Edition to come out later this year because I know it will mix in beautifully with Seafoam. I'm still really loving using the digital version and adding elements to my photos and typed journalling to my cards before printing.  The time spent in Photoshop is definitely longer than in last year's process, but once I've printed, assembling my pages is  much much faster for sure.

In addition to the kit, I've used some Ali Edwards elements, an Elise Blaha Cripe quote and some Cathy Zielske banners and journalling spots.  There are also some other bits and pieces found around the Pinterest boards, like this one and this cute camera.

Here's the left hand side......



Here's the right hand side.......



And the whole spread.....



So there it is, a couple of days later than usual, but I can still call this project "Up to Date" with a smug grin!

No comments:

Post a Comment