Monday, February 18, 2013

Project Life Week Seven

Week Seven already?!  This week was pretty busy but for some reason I struggled to find enough photos.  Sure, there were heaps taken at my MIL's birthday party but I always try to represent the whole week with this project.  

Once again I used this digital collection from Amy Tangerine, threw in some of this kit from Katie Pertiet, a journalling card from Cathy Zielske and some elements from Ali Edwards.  There is also a freebie printable I found here which I thought would reference Valentine's Day without being too "gushy" and "gooey".  The only non-digi embellies this week are the pink silhouette and the grey frame it's sitting on and they are from Amy Tangerine.

Here's the left hand side......




Here's the right hand side......



And here's the whole shebang........




1 comment: