Monday, April 13, 2015

"First Day" Scrappy Canary March Scrapbook Kit



I have been busy with my March "Playful" Kit and I recently shared today's page on the Scrappy Canary Blog.

The kit is full of yummy goodies but I especially love the bold bright colours and all the gold foil elements.


I have again used my favourite 8.5"x11" format but this time I have orientated my layout horizontally.

I was immediately drawn to the gorgeous papers from Pinkfresh Studio and the co-ordinating die-cut pack with it's lovely gold foil accents.  I chose my background paper but didn't want to cover up the lovely diamond-shaped "raindrops" so before adhering my photos I cut them out of the background so I could add them back on top of my photos as embellishments.



I typed my journalling and cut it into strips to add to my vertically placed embellishments.




Here is a close-up of those diamond shapes I cut out of my background paper.




The letter stickers I used to create my "First Day" title were from my stash but I could have easily written with a pen instead.


I can't wait to show you more of what I've created with this kit- the colours are so vibrant and fun!


Remember to use the code LOUISE10 when shopping at Scrappy Canary to get 10% off your order.


No comments:

Post a Comment