Friday, June 6, 2014

Scrap the Boys | June Challenge

I've recently discovered a great challenge blog all about scrapping the boys in our lives- Scrap the Boys- right up my alley.  Their June Challenge is all about using large photos on a layout.  I have a few 5x7 portraits of my boys laying around- school photos etc- and I decided to scrap this portrait taken at Sam's daycare last year.  I can't believe they got him to smile- he usually either pulls a silly face or has a stunned expression whenever I try and snap a headshot.

I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the title which is available in the Silhouette Online Store.  I used the Knee Highs & Bow Ties Collection from Basic Grey to go behind my title and to embellish my photo.  I stuck with my usual clean and simple style to keep the focus on my gorgeous boy.









I love how this turned out and I must remember to use my Silhouette for title work more often :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment