Sunday, December 15, 2013

Project Life Week 50

Oh my goodness it's Week 50!  This week features the rest of our Bali holiday and then a fairly quiet few days after we returned home.  I have used the Seafoam Edition this week and I think the orange and blue was a good match for our water and sunset photos :-)

Here's the LHS.....



Here's the RHS.....



And here's the entire spread.....




I had some great scenery shots so I was careful to not crop them too much and leave space for journalling right on top of the photos. You'll know if you've been following my PL pages that I often crop a journalling card to place on a photo, but in cases like these,  I find it useful to be able to reduce the opacity of the text to allow the photo to show through.

Just a couple more weeks left and I still love this project :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment