Monday, July 15, 2013

Project Life Week Twenty-Eight

Sorry I am a little bit late this week, but between school holidays, home inspections and tonsillitis  it's been a bit more chaotic than usual!

This week I used the Jade Edition of Project Life but I chose my cards in order to have mostly red and blue in my layout.  My boys wore a lot of red this week, so for a clean unified look I wanted to co-ordinate everything.  Usually my photos feature lots of different colours so I don't really consider my card choices very carefully, but on weeks like this one, I do.  I also added two wooden veneers from Studio Calico.

So, here are the pages- as usual, you can click on them to enlarge :-)

Here is the LHS.....


Here is the RHS.....


And here is the entire spread.....




No comments:

Post a Comment