Saturday, April 13, 2013

30 Days of Lists- The Finished Product

What is 30 Days of Lists?


Not everyone can make a mini scrapbook every week or an art journal page every night.
30 Days of Lists is a challenge to you that you CAN journal just something every day – even something as small as a list.
Every day through the month of March, a list prompt was posted – anything from weekend goals to celebrity crushes. At the end of the 30 days you have a collection of entries creating a small snapshot of your life right now.
30 Days of Lists is a collaboration between Kam of Campfire Chic and Amy of Lemon and Raspberry.
At the start of March I quickly decided to turn my lists into a mini-book.  I had an acrylic album laying around, so I simply cut white cardstock to size, punched some holes and decorated them.  I wanted a unified look to the book so I used patterned papers from Amy TangerineMister Huey's Spray Inks, an assortment of stamps, inkpads and stickers on every page.

Here is my front page.....


Here are the other pages....





The participants presented their lists in a variety of ways and shared them via the usual social media outlets- Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr etc.....if you are interested in looking at some of the other Listers' work, then just look for the hashtag #30lists.
So, to review.....
Was it fun?- YEP
Would I participate again?- FOR SURE!

No comments:

Post a Comment