Tuesday, March 5, 2013

30 Days of Lists


I am  a big fan of challenges. I participate in papercraft challenges all the time.   But my favorite challenge at the moment started on March 1st– 30 Days of Lists.

Like Project Life, this is another opportunity to record YOUR STORY.  30 Days of Lists is a challenge to yourself that you CAN journal something every day- even something as quick and simple as a list. 

How does it work? Every day through the month of March 2013, a list prompt will be posted in the private blog. At the end of the 30 days you’ll have a collection of entries creating a small snapshot of your life right now. Only 5-10 minutes per day are required to get the job done-  While you’re waiting in line at the bank, riding on the train or waiting for the kids to get out of school.  

Why take part? Because it’s fun. Because the  community of listers is awesome and becomes even better every session (this is the 6th one!). Because it will get you thinking about simple ways to tell your story.  Because you will have 31 new prompts of things to scrapbook about. Because it's fun.  (Yes, I know I said that already.)

It's not too late to start listing and sharing your lists via TwitterPinterest and Flickr. You can also look for #30lists on Instagram for lots of fun photos of lists.

Throughout March I will be sharing my lists and hopefully incorporating them somehow into my Project Life Pages.  I will also start to share them soon on Instagram and you can follow me here.


No comments:

Post a Comment