Monday, October 15, 2012

Project Life Week 41

I'm a "Project Lifer" and if you're unfamiliar with what Project Life is all about you can check it out here.  It's my favourite way of recording our everyday stories and the routine of daily life.  Yes, I'm a traditional scrapbooker as well, but this weekly snapshot of life includes stories that will never get their own scrapbook layout. 

We're at Week 41 and I am proud of the fact that I have kept up to date with it.  My routine is to collate and edit the photos on Sunday afternoon and print them Monday morning. Then the layout comes together during Master 2's nap either Monday or Tuesday. 

You can purchase everything you need in kit form or you can do what I do and use whatever supplies you have on hand.  There's never a shortage of stuff to use around here! 

Anyway, here is Week 41....

No comments:

Post a Comment